Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe has been named this year’s most valuable player in world football, with a €205.6million price tag.
A study by the CIES Football Observatory on Monday shows that the France World Cup winner is rated as the most valuable player in world football.
According to CIES, Mbappe has had a €205.6million price tag put on his head in a study of the top 10 players from Europe’s five biggest leagues.
The 23-year-old is ahead of Real Madrid’s Vinicius and Manchester City’s Erling Haaland after recently extending his contract with PSG.
TOP 10 most valuable football players:
1. €205.6M Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint Germain)
2. €185.3M Vinicius Jr (Real Madrid)
3. €152.6M Erling Haaland (Man City)
4. €135.1M Pedri Gonzalez (Barcelona)
5. €133.7M Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)
6. €124M Phil Foden (Man City)
7. €112.5M Frenkie De Jong (Barcelona)
8. €110M Luis Diaz (Liverpool)
9. €109.6M Ruben Dias (Man City)
10. € 109.5M Ferran Torres (Barcelona)