Nana Ama McBrown, an actress, is said to have apologized to Chairman Wontumi for allowing Afia Schwarzenegger to disgrace him on her show.
According to reports, Nana Ama McBrown called Chairman Wontumi and begged him for forgiveness.
According to reports, McBrown revealed that she was set up on the show and had no idea Afia was going to blast Wontumi on the show.
This comes after McBrown’s husband, Maxwell Mensah, ordered Tonardo to stop firing after roasting McBrown and referring to her as a hypocrite.
- “Women were not created to take care of themselves” – Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo
- Burna Boy opens cannabis brand ‘BrkFst’
- Russell Crowe, 58, and Britney Theriot, 31, cuddle at the movie premiere.
- John Dumelo Addresses Possible Consequences Of Galamsey And Claims ‘Ghana’s Likely To Import Foodstuffs’
- What You Missed At The Wedding Of Kessben’s Son And His “Lovey Dobey”
McBrown has finally surrendered, according to media personality Cindy Cash, after pleading with Chairman Wontumi.
Nana Ama McBrown, an actress, has come under fire following last weekend’s United Showbiz show.
Afia Schwarzenegger dragged Chairman Wontumi on the show, further disgracing him after claiming earlier that she slept with him and he farted.
Afia also roasted Delay and Mzbel on live TV, with no response from them. And McBrown excused her behavior without asking her to apologize.
McBrown has since been chastised for allowing this to happen on a show ostensibly promoting peace.