The Ghana Education Service (GES) is requesting for application from trained teachers who completed Colleges of Education in 2019 to be considered for recruitment by the following criteria:
Applicants must meet all the following requirements:
1. Completed college of education in 2019 and have no outstanding exams or referrals.
2. Completed the mandatory national service.
3. Passed the Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams.
4. Will be ready to work wherever services are needed.
Interested Applicants should access the GES official website (www.gespromotions.gov.gh) to complete an online application form and upload all valid certificates on or before 30th October, 2020.
- Okudzeto break silence on the coordinated armed invasion of North Tongu this dawn
- War Started as Two shot in ‘Western Togoland’ standoff with soldiers
- You spiritually get married to anyone you have sex with – Counselor Charlotte Oduro
- Stop talking money and make money – Hajia4real
- Voter registration was characterized by bigotry, exclusion – Mahama
The management further stated that the recruitment is restricted to only applicants who have completed colleges of education in 2019.
Read the full document below: