The Ghana Education Service (GES) is requesting for application from trained teachers who completed Colleges of Education in 2019 to be considered for recruitment by the following criteria:
Applicants must meet all the following requirements:
1. Completed college of education in 2019 and have no outstanding exams or referrals.
2. Completed the mandatory national service.
3. Passed the Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams.
4. Will be ready to work wherever services are needed.
Interested Applicants should access the GES official website (www.gespromotions.gov.gh) to complete an online application form and upload all valid certificates on or before 30th October, 2020.
- Parliament pays tributes to Flight Lieutenant Jerry John Rawlings
- Parliament eulogises late Joshua Kyeremeh
- Larry King: US TV legend who hosted 50,000 interviews
- Ghana Armed Forces begins recruitment for 2021
- Epidemiologist appeals to government to provide free masks for public
The management further stated that the recruitment is restricted to only applicants who have completed colleges of education in 2019.
Read the full document below: