The Accra High Court has for the second time ordered the Member of Parliament (MP) for Assin Central, Mr Kennedy Ohene Agyapong, to appear before the court to show cause why he should not be punished for contempt.
Mr Agyapong, who is alleged to have described a Justice of the High court, Justice Amos Wuntah Wuni, as “stupid”, failed to show up in court today.
- No reported case of COVID-19 at Wisconsin International University College
- Sibusiso Moyo: Zimbabwe foreign minister dies from Covid-19
- Opare Duncan to act as National Security Coordinator after death of Joshua Kyeremeh
- NAM 1 bought me my first brand new car – Blakk Rasta
- Morocco named new hosts of 2022 Africa Women Cup of Nations
His lawyers filed an application that Mr Agyapong was not personally served with the first order dated September 9, 2020, for him to appear before the court.
This made Justice Wuni to order a substituted service to be served on the MP for him to appear before the court on Friday, September 18, 2020.
Per the order of the court, the summons to Mr Agyapong should be posted on the court’s notice board and on the premises of Oman Fm and Net 2 TV