1. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down. It’s discourteous.
2. If a woman says no, move to the next.
3. Don’t be a simp or wimp. Live unapologetically.
4. In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
5. Being nice and generous will not get you laid.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
8. Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
9. When another man shares a secret with you, keep it safe.
10. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
11. Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
12. Don’t fuck someone’s wife.
13. Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
14. You marry the girl, you marry her family.
15. Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
16. Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
17. Never be afraid to talk or to approach any woman you desire. You lose nothing.
18. Never turn down a breath mint.
19. Use a deodorant. Look good. Smell nice. Don’t smell like a he-goat.
20. Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
21. Have no time for any woman who uses sex as a reward or a weapon.
22. If she disrespects you, LEAVE.
23. After writing an angry email or message, read it carefully. Then delete it.
24. Take care of your offspring. Don’t let your seeds scatter.
25. Manners maketh the man.
26. As a leader, give credit. Take the blame.
27. Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
28. Write down your dreams.
29. Take time to spend with your kids, they love you so much and are always happy to see you.
30. Be confident and humble at the same time.
31. If ever in doubt, remember whose son you are and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
32. In all things lead by example not explanation.
33. Dress how you want to be addressed.
34. BE BLESSED BY BEING A BLESSING.
35. Don’t send fare. Sex isn’t something she gives you or you receive.
36. No one should call you stingy for refusing to part with your own money.
37. Don’t be a sex slave. That hole can wait. There’s no spiritual transcendence in women’s thighs. Sex is just sex. It will never fill the vacuum of purposelessness.
38. Things work when you put in the work. Read more books, switch off the TV.
39. Alcohol is for the fools…unless you’ve made enough wealth.
40. Once you attain the age of 25, the world stops celebrating you for your potential; but for what you have actually achieved.
41. A woman will break your heart. You’ll be alone in the dead of the night. Don’t be depressed. Move on. Find purpose & re-engineer yourself.
42. If the rules are obsolete or tyrannical, disobedience is justified.
43. Be clean & walk straight, shoulders high, chin up.
44. You simply miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Go for it.
45. By all means, punch above your weight. Go for the very best.
46. Negativity eats into your psyche, and you are too young to have cynicism as your defining quality.
47. Some people don’t need to be saved. Let nature handle it.
48. For a wife, you need a fighter, more than you need a lover.
49. If you’re a man who lives in a war zone, marry a woman who has known war & is willing – and molded by life – to go to war with you.
50. Respect your elders at the workplace & in the streets…everywhere, anytime.
51. There are battles you must be willing to lose now, so you can gain later. Losing an argument is not the worst thing that could happen to you. You are not going to win all wars. Know when it is time to let go.
52. You can’t be 30 & stay addressing imaginary haters. Doing things to disapprove your “haters” only exacerbates your poverty.
53. No one owes you shit. Live your life, within your means. Expand your income.
54. Social media is not a life & death matter: build a life outside of it. Have real friends, foster true connections so that you will not tie your value to online validation. That, or live a slave.
55. Don’t divulge your private life on social media. Your relationship, workplace, problems, & on occasion, milestones will be exploited in future altercations with strangers who will not appreciate their significance to you. Retain control.
56. If the deal is too good, take it.
57. Have no time for small talk.
58. Be informed. Engage in politics. Stay in touch with current issues of global importance.
59. Invest in yourself. Get good education. Good grades…they always come in handy.
60. Stop lamenting or trying to change the systems. Change you & your immediate community.